Work with a Reliable Probate Lawyer Near Corpus Christi, TX
Probate can be complex, such as a will contest, or it can be routine, such as an heirship proceeding to establish title to inherited real estate. Lance can assist with a range of these types of probate matters. Partner with a probate lawyer near Corpus Christi, TX, and receive assistance with your case. The Law Offices of Lance K. Bruun are prepared to provide you with the help you deserve.
Handling a Range of Legal Needs
Get Assistance Today
- Contesting a Will: Wills may be contested under certain circumstances—for example, if someone believes that they changed the document under duress. Partner with a lawyer that can assist with this process.
- Guardianship Proceedings: If an individual can no longer take care of themselves, then a loved one may apply for guardianship. Learn more and receive guidance with this process by contacting a an experienced attorney.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: Fiduciary duty is where one individual is appointed to act in the best interests of another person. If an executor or other individual violates that duty, then you may need a probate litigation lawyer to assist you.
- Heirship Proceedings: If the deceased didn’t leave behind a will, then their property will likely need to go through heirship proceedings. Partner with a probate attorney to receive guidance.
- Muniment of Title Proceedings: This is the process through which ownership of certain assets is proven. With probate, it involves requesting a judge look at and certify a will, helping you to effectively bypass the probate process.
- Claims Against Estates: If the deceased owed you money, then you will likely need to file a claim against the estate. Receive assistance with this process by contacting a reliable lawyer.
- Suits to Remove an Executor: Sometimes, an executor may need to be removed and replaced—whether that is because they aren’t respecting the deceased’s wishes or for other reasons. Get assistance with this process.
- Suits by or Against Trustees: Whether you want to sue an irresponsible trustee or are a trustee who wants to make sure the document is respected, Lance can help.
Let a Qualified Attorney Assist You
Call to Learn More
Partner with a qualified estate planning and probate lawyer near Corpus Christi, TX, for assistance. Consider calling Lance today for more information.